Revenue Management Analyst
We’ve taking to the skies and are looking for someone to join the Commercial team as Revenue Management Analyst, reporting into the Head of Network and Revenue Development.
We’re on a journey as a new company taking the much-loved flybe brand into a new era. Putting our customers and team mates at the heart of everything we do, our motto is ‘smile and go the extra mile’..
We are in the business of serving the demand for faster and easier connections in a friendly, responsible, and sustainable way. Our talented people are the key to our success and future ambitions, come and join our super hardworking and friendly team.
We’re inclusive and at flybe you can really be yourself. We celebrate and value the differences that make us all unique
You will be responsible for delivering budgeted revenue targets for the routes which will involve you updating forecasts, identifying both revenue risks and opportunities and coordinating with Sales and Marketing departments to address these risks and opportunities.
You will also be responsible for daily pricing and inventory management.
- Daily Monitoring of sales trends
- Competitor fare and capacity monitoring
- Providing narrative of performance drivers and proposing action plans to address shortfalls and capture opportunities
- Pricing for individuals, groups and allotments, corporate deals in conjunction with Sales;
- Promotions planning and Special Event Management
- Short/medium and long term revenue forecasting
- Coordination of activities within Commercial (Network and scheduling, sales, marketing and PR)
- Developing reports, analytical tools and business intelligence through research and use of the RM system
- Statistical analysis of revenue drivers
You’ll either have a revenue management or systems based analytical background or we will also consider people who have recently graduated in Aviation Management, Business Statistics or a Maths related course.
What’s important is that you have fantastic analytic skills or ability, can digest complex information, are commercially savvy and a real problem solver.
An excellent attention to detail and good written skills will also be key, as will the ability to create presentations enabling you to share your findings and ideas. This coupled with your effective communication skills, inquisitive mindset and proactive and flexible approach will help you along the way. And did we mention Microsoft Excel?….we’d love you to have advanced skills as you’ll be using this regularly along with our Revenue Management system.
- Strong statistics knowledge
- Understanding of key Economic drivers and consumer buying behaviour
- Knowledge of Revenue Management principles and processes.
In return, we’ll offer you an environment where you can really thrive and be part of a high performing team. It’s a really exciting time to join the business where you will have the ability to make an impact and help Flybe be successful.
Things to know
The closing date for this role is 29th March 2022 but please don’t delay in sending your CV as we’d love to start reviewing applications straight away and may close the advert early if we receive a sufficient number of applications.
You must have the eligibility to live and work in the UK