We are taking to the skies and are looking for someone fabulous to provide administrative support to the Technical department, reporting into the Fleet Engineering Manager. This role is crucial to enable the Technical Department to function smoothly and efficiently.
We are on a journey as a new company taking the much-loved flybe brand into a new era. Putting our customers and team mates at the heart of everything we do, our motto is ‘smile and go the extra mile’ putting our heart and soul into all we do. We are in the business of serving the demand for faster and easier connections in a friendly, responsible, and sustainable way. Our talented people are the key to our success and future ambitions, come and join our hardworking and fun-loving family.
We’re inclusive and here you can really be yourself. Our culture celebrates and values the difference that makes us all unique
You’ll provide administrative support to the Technical team, being the primary point of contact for multiple manual and technical data subscriptions, along with being a key user and administrator of the Centrik system. You’ll also support the department with training and leave booking along with ad hoc accommodation and travel booking.
- Administering Centrik workflows for the Technical department
- Ensure staff competency levels are maintained and documented.
- Ensuring Technical procedures are maintained up to date in line with documented review process
- Continuous improvement of Technical processes and working practices
- Administering the Technical department leave requests
- Carrying out Technical Library functions
- Controlling approved maintenance data including OEM & vendor data, revisions, and issuing to relevant parties
- Carrying out regular checks of airworthiness documentation, ensuring the Technical Services team are reviewing as appropriate
- Producing a range of reports and analysis, and setting up systems to provide regular reports on time and responding to ad hoc requests
- Setting up new user profiles in company systems (e.g. Centrik, ) and supporting on-boarding of new starters
- Administer the ‘Read & Sign” process for procedures, work instructions and manage the form administration through Centrik.
- Providing training support for the CAMO department including – booking of training and monitoring of training required for employees
- Attending Meetings and providing administrative support for the CAMO department including – booking meetings, producing, and distributing minutes and actions logs for Technical DSAG, TDR, Reliability and any other meeting as requested.
- Undertaking any reasonable duties in accordance with the general role requirements and being flexible and pro-active with changing priorities and focus
- Ability to work across appropriate role boundaries when required
- Contributing to continuous improvement across processes and systems and team working
To be successful, you’ll have a great ‘can do’ attitude and previous experience in a similar role where you have worked within a technical team.
- Proven organisational, planning, and prioritising skills
- The ability to work accurately and to strict deadlines
- Be able to problem solve and work without supervision
- Be proficient in MS software including MS Teams, Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, databases, with an aptitude to learn and adapt to new technologies.
Great to have’s:-
- Excellent knowledge of the Centrik system.
- Recognised aircraft/engineering qualification or relevant industry experience
- Knowledge of Aviation industry, specifically Airline operations
- Experience working in different industries, with a focus on fast moving consumer facing
- Familiar with the requirements of CAA Part CAMO.
The closing date for this role is 20th April but please don’t delay in submitting your CV as in the event we receive sufficient applications, we may occasionally close job advertisements early.