We’ve taken to the skies and are looking for people who are passionate about aviation with a customer focused mindset to join our busy Flight Operations OCC as a Resource Coordinator.
We’re on a journey as a new company taking the much-loved flybe brand into a new era. Putting our customers and team mates at the heart of everything we do, our motto is ‘smile and go the extra mile’.
We are in the business of serving the demand for faster and easier connections in a friendly, responsible, and sustainable way. Our talented people are the key to our success and future ambitions, come and join our super hardworking and friendly team.
We’re inclusive and at flybe you can really be yourself. We celebrate and value the differences that make us all unique.
The role is an essential function within Flight Operations team to ensure a seamless recruitment process for the selection of cabin crew and pilots.
The Aircrew Resource Coordinator will support the Aircrew Management team to ensure operational excellence is achieved driving outstanding customer service proposition amongst the Aircrew community.
- Report to the Aircrew Support Manager to ensure all Aircrew resource administrative duties are achieved and meet regulatory requirements
- Manage the recruitment database to ensure a successful talent pipeline is achieved
- Ensure all applicants paperwork is received and checked for validity
- Ensure all new applicants paperwork is prepared for assessment
- Support the development and delivery of the customer service strategy, organisational development of customer satisfaction and the management of improvement within the department
- Ensuring all Aircrew referencing is completed in a timely manner, so each crew member is delivered to the training team on time and expenditure is in line with the business plan
- Ensure all crew have the correct tools to fulfil their role from recruitment and throughout their career with flybe
- Assist with audits of the recruitment process to ensure required standards are achieved
- Assist Flight Operations to research innovative resourcing strategies including recruitment locations and venues, exploring funded initiative schemes and embracing diversity
- Prepare all administration to carry out recruitment campaigns successfully
- Ensure the recruitment team are trained and utilised effectively to remain competent and confident in their roles.
- Strive to improve and streamline processes supporting the crew proposition built on simplicity and flexibility
You’ll have previous experience within the Aviation industry , ideally where you have been involved with the recruitment process in either an administrative/coordination or Assessor capacity. You’ll be customer focused with a keen eye for detail and have an organised and methodical approach.
It goes without saying that you’ll be a team player with a flexible, positive and can-do attitude with excellent communications skills.
In return, we’ll offer you an environment where you can really thrive and be part of a high performing team. It’s a really exciting time to join the business where you will have the ability to make an impact and help Flybe be successful.
Things to know
The closing date for this role is 6th June 2022 but please don’t delay in sending your CV as we’d love to start reviewing applications straight away and may close the advert early if we receive a sufficient number of applications.
You must have the eligibility to live and work in the UK.