We’ve taken to the skies and are looking for a highly organised and customer focused HR Administrator.
The role is based in our Birmingham HQ which is right at the airport.
We’re on a journey as a new company taking the much-loved flybe brand into a new era. Putting our customers and team mates at the heart of everything we do, our motto is ‘smile and go the extra mile’.
We are in the business of serving the demand for faster and easier connections in a friendly, responsible, and sustainable way. Our talented people really are the key to our success and future ambitions. At flybe you can really be yourself and we celebrate and value the differences that make us all unique.
The HR Administrator role is pivotal in providing a professional service to our people through our end-to-end administration processes.
- Being the first point of contact for our employees by managing the people team mailbox on a daily basis and responding to queries, escalating where necessary
- Creating and sending offer packs to successful candidates in partnership with hiring managers and the People Team
- Daily tracking of satisfactory completion of onboarding documentation for new joiners
- Management and coordination of the onboarding process for new joiners which includes the processing of security checks, IDs, background checks by using a screening portal ensuring new hires checks are being completed in a timely manner
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition Manager with recruitment related activity such as scheduling of interviews, putting together assessment packs and other related paperwork
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with internal customers ensuring regular communication and updates are provided
- Providing development of forms, checklists, templates and tools supporting People administration processes
- Keeping employee electronic files up to date
- Working closely with the People team to support with any adhoc administrative work as required
- Ensuring confidentiality at all times
You will have experience as an Administrator working in a fast-paced and ever changing environment. Ideally you will have worked within HR where dealing with confidential information is key.
Attention to detail is key so we would love to see where you have demonstrated this in a previous role. It goes without saying that communication skills are also incredibly important, both verbal and written as you will be communicating with lots of different people internally and externally.
You’ll have a customer focused mindset and the drive and passion to deliver and an exceptional experience to all. We’re looking for someone who is a self starter, uses their initiative and wants to go the extra mile. This is a really varied role and no two days are the same so excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage your workload, multi task and prioritise your work will be required.
It really is a fabulous team and we are looking for another excellent team player with a ‘can do’ attitude and a collaborative approach.
Other skills required:-
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft 365, Word, Excel
In return, we’ll offer you an environment where you can really thrive and be part of a high performing team. It’s a really exciting time to join the business where you will have the ability to make an impact and help flybe be successful.
Things to know
The closing date for this role is 11th August but please don’t delay in sending your CV as we’d love to start reviewing applications straight away and may close the advert early if we receive a sufficient number of applications.
You must be eligible to work in the UK